- Acidhip.com is exclusively owned by an enterprise under the distinctive title “Acidhip” (T.: [(0030) 2661026001] , e-mail : [email@example.com], Tax no. : ), which has its offices at 2 Agion Panton Street(2nd floor), Old town, Kerkyra, Greece and is legally represented by Vasiliki Pappa (“Acidhip”).
- Each purchase of products / services through acidhip.com is exclusively governed by the present terms of sale and any electronic forms filled by the Client, which collectively constitute the contract between Acidhip and the Client (“Contract”). The Parties acknowledge that these terms of sale constitute the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and merge all prior representations between them.
- For the execution of the contract the client uses electronic means to communicate and, accordingly, agrees to receive electronic communications from Acidhip regarding the subject matter of the contract. Any electronic declaration of intent, which is transmitted in the context of the contract, is considered and accepted as absolute proof between the Parties and shall not be disputed due to the fact that it has been executed by electronic means.
- Upon execution of the contract the client is obliged to act in good faith and in alignment with all applicable laws. In addition, the client has the duty of fair and truthful representation in regard to any information disclosed to Acidhip, either personal or not, and the obligation and responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of her personal password and online account.
- Prior to executing any transaction with Acidhip the client explicitly declares and quarantees that she is above the age of eighteen (18) years old or, if she is below that age and above the age of thirteen (13), that she is under the guidance and supervision of her parent or any other person legally recognized as such, who consents to these terms of sale. Parents and other persons responsible under the law for the supervision of minors that make use of www.acidhip.com bear full responsibility for such use, including any financial obligations arising from the execution of electronic transaction of any kind.
- The display of products / services for sale on www.acidhip.com acts as an invitation for the client to place an order. For this reason such presentation does not in any way bind Acidhip as for the availability of displayed products / services or for the immediate execution of orders. In case that the client orders products / services no longer available, Acidhip reserves the right to give information to the client about substitute products. In addition, Acidhip reserves the absolute right to reject orders at any circumstances without having the obligation to provide reasons for such rejection on the condition that possible fees are immediately refunded to client.
- Prior to the conclusion of the contract the client shall follow certain preliminary steps so as to appropriately place an order. In specific, the client will create a personal account or will log in to an exisiting account, place the order(s) of the preferred products / services by adding them to the Acidhip e-cart, fill in her shipping address and billing details at the related electronic forms and, finally, confirm the selected order(s). The submission of a full order, as mentioned above, serves as an offer for the establishment of a contract. At this preliminary stage Acidhip disclaims any contractual or other obligations towards the client and the Client does not hold any rights against Acidhip, since no contract shall exist between the client and Acidhip until her order is finally accepted.
- Upon receipt, Acidhip shall process and within a reasonable time accept or reject the client’s order by sending a corresponding electronic mail to the client’s registered electronic address. Possible e-mail communications that Acidhip has acknowledged the receipt of an order do not constitute acceptance and do not mean that a contract has been concluded between Acidhip and the client. The relevant contract for the purchase of products / services from www.acidhip.com shall be considered as concluded between the Parties in accordance with these general terms of sale by an e-mail sent from Acidhip accepting the relevant order and / or informing that the products have been dispatched. The client shall be considered as having obtained knowledge of any electronic communication by Acidhip, as soon as Acidhip transmits such electronic communication via email.
- The essential characteristics of the products / services offered for sale at www.acidhip.com are described accurately, either verbally or visually, within the website. Acidhip shall be liable to the client only in regard to the validity and accuracy of the description thereof and disclaims any other kind of liability for any possible insufficiencies. The client is solely responsible for her selection of displayed products / services and their suitability as to the purposes for which she selects them.
- The prices displayed at www.acidhip.com constitute the fee for each product / service. Acidhip reserves the right to change such prices from time to time at its sole discretion but any potential change will not affect any placed order, on which an order confirmation has been already sent. All prices exclude VAT and relevant shipment charges, which are also communicated to the client during the order placement process.
- By purchasing a product through www.acidhip.com, the client agrees that such purchase and the import of such products comply with the laws of the country to which she has requested Acidhip to ship the product, and agrees that she will be considered the sole importer of the product to her country for all purposes, including customs regulations and copyright and trademark laws. Furthermore, the client acknowledges that Acidhip’s role is limited to procuring products and making them available through www.acidhip.com to its clientele for purchase in Greece and for import to other countries. In no event will Acidhip be a party to the import of such products nor will it be responsible for any liability arising under the laws of any country other than Greece for the import and sale of products available on www.acidhip.com, including without limitation customs regulations and customs holds, detentions and seizures and copyright and trademark laws.
- When ordering goods from www.acidhip.com, overseas deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the client. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the client should take due care to contact local Customs authorities for further information.
- Depending on the country of her residence the client may opt between four available ways of payment :
– Cash / collect on delivery (available only for Greece).
– Paypal (available for all countries).
- Upon Acidhip’s electronic e-mail acceptance, the relevant contract for the purchase of products / services between the Parties shall be considered as concluded and Acidhip shall bear the obligation to ship and deliver the ordered products within thirty (30) days starting from the next day after the conclusion of the contract. From the time of their delivery, risk for the products shall lie at the side of the client. Ownership of the products will not pass to the client before Acidhip receives full payment of all sums due in respect of the relevant contract. Delivery times, if communicated to the client for her convenience, are approximately calculated without guarantees on their accuracy. The collection of fees and other charges for each order shall take place after the delivery of the relevant product or the provision of the relevant service. Payments are executed once off, except in cases that the Parties have agreed otherwise.
- The client reserves the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen (14) days from the receipt of the purchased product/s by declaring to Acidhip his intent of withdrawal. In case of withdrawal, the client is obliged to post and send at his/her own expenses the purchased product/s exactly in the same condition as they have been received and without them having suffered any damages whatsoever. The client is also obliged to accompany returning product/s with the standard Acidhip declaration of withdrawal, properly signed and executed by the latter. Returning product/s shall be shipped at Acidhip offices. Paid fees shall be refunded within thirty (30) days from execution of a valid withdrawal.
- The material displayed on Acidhip is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the full extent permissible by Greek law, Acidhip disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of its products/services. Furthermore, Acidhip shall not be liable and the Client agrees not to hold Acidhip responsible for damages of any kind, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, resulting directly or indirectly from the sale, pricing, shipping or having any other kind of relation with its products/services displayed and offered through www.acidhip.com. Notwithstanding the above, nothing in the Terms of Sale shall exclude or limit in any way Acidhip’s liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or (ii) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If any provision of this contract is declared void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from this contract, which shall otherwise remain in full force and effect but only to the extent that the original intent of this contract would not be altered in any material respect.
- This contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with Greek law without reference to its conflict of laws principles and shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Athens, Greece.