What are electronic cookies?
Electronic cookies are small texts of software code that are transmitted from the servers of our website to your personal computer and stored by your browser, mainly in order to give us information about your needs and preferences. Depending on their expiration dates, cookies are either “session” or “persistent” cookies. In particular, session cookies are automatically erased whenever you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored until their expiration date, unless manually deleted prior to that date.
What kinds of cookies do we use?
Our Company uses session cookies for the following purposes :
- For your automatic identification as logged – in user or for your safe browsing through protected webpages of www.acidhip.com.
- For your automatic identification during the execution of online transactions and for the smooth function of the “my basket” application.
- For the storage of technical data, which are necessary so that your computer displays certain kinds of multimedia content, better known as “flash cookies”.
- For the allocation and efficient processing of server requests between servers belonging to a group.
- For the electronic identification and log – in of users already logged – in at social networking websites.
In addition, we use persistent cookies for the following purposes :
- For enhanced user experience of our website.
- For the personalization of our website according to your needs and preferences.
What kinds of cookies we don’t use?
Acidhip exclusively uses its own cookies and does not make use of any other cookie originating from any third parties. Indicatively, we do not allow third – party advertising networks to monitor the consumer behaviour of our customers through cookies.
All data collected by using cookies through www.acidhip.com are processed and stored in anonymous form and do not contain any personally identifiable information. Furthermore, our Company does not sell customer information collected in this way.
By using our cookies we collect and process the following kinds of data :
- IP address and end user device data.
- Data on user browsing at www.acidhip.com.
- Information on user preferences regarding Acidhip products / services.
- Data regarding executed transactions.
How can you deactivate cookies?
- Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
- Chrome (http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042)
- Safari for iPad and iPhone (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677)